- The Platform is owned, registered and operated by “GlobalBees Brands Private Limited” (“Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at S-133, Ground Floor, Greater Kailash 2, New Delhi, 110048, India.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
(i) Information provided by you in completion of the forms on or as indicated by you on the accounts settings page of our Platform (including, without limitation, your name and email address). This would include information provided at the time of registering to us our Platform, subscribing to or requesting services and the update of your accountsettings.
(ii) Demographic information such as date of birth and location, should you choose to share this information with us.
(iii) We may keep a record of all correspondence should you contact us, including any information provided, if you report a problem with our Platform.
(iv) Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform, including details of you billing address, a credit or debit card number, such credit or debit card expiration date and / or other payment instrument details.
(v) If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback or if you use voice commands to shop on the Website, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- Cookies Information: When you visit our Platform, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Platform. A cookie may also convey anonymous information about how you browse the Service to us. A cookie does not collect personal information about you. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Device Information: We collect information from and about the computers, phones, television, tablet and other web-connected devices that you use to access or integrate with our Services. The information we collect includes (i) device attributes that refers to information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, signal strength, browser type, file names and types and plugins; (ii) device operations that refers to information about operations and behaviors performed on the device which can help us distinguish humans from bots; (iii) unique identifiers and device IDs; (iv) device signals; and (v) network connection information.
- File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you register with or view our site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Clear Gifs Information: When you use the Service, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. No personally identifiable information from your Platform account is collected using these clear gifs. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make the Platform better for our users.
Others: Our third party partners who provide certain services, receive your data when you
visit or use the services they provide. We require each of these third parties to have lawful
rights to collect, use and share your data. Make sure to check their privacy and cookie policies
so you know how they will use yourinformation.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the personal information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service as well as provide it to our clients in an anonymized manned.
- By providing us your information you consent to our using the email address/ phone number to
send you (i) emails/ messages in connection with certain clarifications / information required by
us in order for you to access the Services, including but not limited to, offers, updates and
announcements based on your previous orders and your interests. Consent provided to use
email for in the contact form for news and offers also provides us the consent to send SMS for
the same; or (ii) Service- related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of
communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send you notifications of activity on
the Service to the email address you give us. You can control the notifications you receive in
your notification settings on the Service. We may also use your email address to send you other
messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do
not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences by
emailing or contacting our support team. Opting out may prevent you from receiving
email messages regarding updates, improvements, or new screenings. You may not opt out
of Service-related e-mails.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving these email/SMS communications from us, you may put up a request for discontinuation of sending of such e-mails/SMS by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information provided on the Platform or by using the unsubscribe feature in the email received by you. Please indicate that you wish to stop receiving email/SMS communications from the Company. However, you shall not have the option of discontinuing the receipt of critical emails from the Company.
- Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service (including your user content), or facial tracking data becomes available to the Company.
- Following deactivation of your Member account, the Company may retain your profile information and user content for backup, archival, or audit purposes. We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services, or until your Member account is deleted - whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs. If we offer an invitation referral service and you choose to use our invitation service to invite a friend to the Service, if they sign up on the Platform, the Company stores their information to register your friend if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our invitation service.
How We Share Your Information
Personally Identifiable Information:
(a) As a rule, the Company will not rent, sell or trade your personally identifiable information to others without notice to the users. This, however, does not include, (i) other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business (including lawyers and accountants) or serving our users; (ii) business partners or prospective business partners, in operations such as sale, acquisition, merger of our assets. All those parties agree to keep your information confidential and to their treatment according to the laws and rules on personal data protection.
(b) We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of the Company (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers and on cloud service providers).
(c) From time to time, we may run contests, special offers, or other events or activities (“Events”) on the Service together with a third party partner. If you provide information to such third parties, you give them permission to use it for the purpose of that Event and any other use that you approve. We cannot control third parties’ use of your information. If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a third party, you can choose not to participate in these Events.
(e) We share information about you with companies and third parties that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to us.
(f) We may use the information we collect to customize our Services for you and personalize content.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, anonymized responses and facial tracking data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the opinions and usage patterns.
How We Protect Your Information
- The Company uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards as required under Section 8 of the SPDI Rules in order to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Company and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, the Company makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from the Company, at all times.
- Compromise of Personal Information
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, the Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Members. If you are under 18, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on the Company. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Web Sites; Advertising
How you can control the collection, correction and / or deletion of information provided by you
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Service, in which case the Company may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may access, update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account. You may also take the assistance of our customer care personnel and authorize them to update or edit your information. You can port, erase, review and correct the information about you that the Company keeps on file by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Grievance
Officer - Venkatesh SS
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org