- Fold the toilet paper into a point.
- Only opt for plant-based cleaners for home
- Cleaning a large vacuum cleaner with a smaller one
- Organizing things after cleaning and keeping them in their old spot
- Prevent littering on a clean countertop
- Re-fluff your pillows
- Use the easy-pour spout on laundry detergent
Last but not the least, use precious bone China only when "The Queen" visits your home.
Why is it necessary to have a Monica Clean apartment?
You might not clean while sleeping, but it's evident that a clean and organized apartment positively affects your health and mood. In addition, a neat and clean apartment helps you to ease out your lifestyle. Cleaning your home will also help eliminate allergies, germs, bacteria, infections, and respiratory problems. Regularly clean up your spills, vacuum the carpet, clean your washroom and kitchen frequently to spread the germ.
With busy schedules and fast-paced lifestyles, it is difficult for us to prioritize our house cleaning routine. While many people lie around through the weekend and complain about time, people like Monica Geller idealize the concept of a clean home altogether. A home cleaning routine reduces dust accumulation, improves mental health, and better organization skills save your time in the daily hustle. In addition, a dirty home ages quickly and leaves a wrong impression on surprise visitors. So, make sure you clean your home on a regular basis and dust all the germ particles.
So, could there be any better explanation? So, without further ado, let's look at some home cleaning products you need for a Monica-clean space.
Let's start with the lifeline of most Indian households; the kitchen. A clean kitchen is a key to a healthy household. A kitchen with grease, spots, and food residues might stimulate the germ buildup, and it can also get stuck on your utensils and even food. Unlike Monica, you can also create a DIY cleaning solution with vinegar and lemon juice, which can be the secret recipe to a germ-free kitchen. For an effective eco-friendly result on a spotless cleaning, switch to plant-based products like TheBetterhome's kitchen cleaner with no harsh chemicals or parabens. This kitchen degreaser consists of essential oils that break the stubborn dirt particles and remove the spot.
This is the place where we scrub off all our dirt and germ, so all of us must keep the bathroom hygienic and safe. Due to water, soap residue, grime, and dirt, your space can be a breeding ground for viruses, bacteria, fungus, unwanted odours, mold and mildew buildup. So, setting up a proper cleaning routine at least twice a week for your washroom is good. Toilet seats, sinks, faucets, and showerheads can be the hotbed of harmful germs. For a tough spot, you can wash it with a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice, and for soap residues, you can squeeze half a lemon juice in 2 tsp of vinegar and rub the space. You can also use a natural bathroom cleaner that doesn't consist of chemicals like ammonia or bleach.
The living room is the face of your home, especially when your guest pays a surprise visit. There are a few steps that you have to follow for spotless germ-free cleaning. Begin with a 15-minute clean-up routine at least twice a week.
- First, grab all the cleaning products and set up the area.
- Use the Monica special ruffle duster to clean all the dust accumulated on the furniture, ceilings, photographs, ceiling fan, and show pieces.
- Change your drapes and curtains.
- Clean out the chairs with a damp microfibre cloth.
- Clear your sofa dust with a vacuum cleaner and fluff the pillow.
- Clean the rugs and doormats; spray some vodka and wipe it out if there is a stain over the carpet.
- Last but not least, put some natural air freshener cards to eliminate the foul odour.
A messy, smelly bedroom can cause stress and anxiety and disturb your sleep. On the other hand, an organized and clean bedroom encourages relaxation and restfulness. A few simple housecleaning tips can make your bedroom a more pretty and inviting space to spend quality time with your family and loved ones.
Here are a few tips to keep your bedroom clean:
- Take out the trash regularly
- The duvet tag shouldn't be at the top left corner. It should be in the bottom right corner.
- Change your bed sheets and pillow covers twice a week.
- Clean the windows and the walls frequently with a plant-based all-purpose cleaner.
- Separate clean clothes from dirty clothes.
- Wash your comforter occasionally.
- Clear your surface clutter.
- Dust curtains, nightstands, lamps, and dressing tables.
- Wipe out mirrors and windows.
Sometimes in the home cleaning routine, we ignore one of our home's coziest parts, i.e. the terrace or balcony. Here are easy tips for cleaning your balcony:
- Always put up a garbage box and keep changing the garbage bags. Try to use plastic-free compostable garbage bags.
- Sweep loose dust and debris.
- Remove rust stains with laundry detergent.
- Sponge or mop the flooring.
- Scrub the leaf stains with a dishwash liquid.